Allow domain user logon to XP/VS Server
To allow domain users logon to XP/VS Server please do the following :
- Open Computer Management.
- In the console tree, click on Local Users and Groups .
- Double-click the Groups folder
- Double-click the "Remote Desktop Users" Group
- Then click Add
- Type "Domain Users" in the Enter the object names to select box.
- Click Check Names.
- If the name is verified, click OK
domain, Domain Users, group, logon, Remote Desktop Users, users, xpvs, XP/VS Server